Check out the new Firebrand slip-ons for 18-19 Harley-Davidson softails.
Building on the success of their Loose Cannon series, Firebrand brings their unique style and sound to the new Milwaukee-Eight equipped Softails. Available now for the Fat Boy, Slim, Street Bob, Low Rider and Breakout, the Firebrand Loose Cannons should be the first upgrade when customizing your new ride.
The secret to the Loose Cannon’s sound and performance lies within the race-inspired, stainless core baffles. The straight through 2” perforated core and dual layer packing work together to create a synergistic combination, perfect for the new Softails. To complete the package with a style exclamation point, Loose Cannons feature Firebrand’s signature flash-suppressor end treatment.
Hand crafted entirely in the USA, the new Loose Cannons continue to uphold Firebrand’s reputation as industry leaders in fit and quality, and are available in both chrome and black ceramic finishes.
- 3” Body with flash-suppressor styled end treatment
- Race-Inspired high performance baffles with dual density muffler packing
- Aggressive, deep sound and increased performance
- Easy to install Quiet Insert available separately
- Available in show quality chrome ($349.95) or black ceramic coating ($374.95)
For more info, visit www.firebrandmotorcycle.com.