Rockford Fosgate now has replacement speakers for Harley-Davidson Boom Audio saddlebag lids.
Rockford Fosgate (www.rockfordfosgate.com), the industry leader in high-performance audio solutions, is proud to announce that the new Power Series TMS57 bag lid audio speaker is now available. Specifically designed for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles’ Boom!™ Audio and Boom!™ Audio Stage 1, the 5x7 100/200-Watt (RMS/Peak) speakers are now available with a retail price of $299.99.
“This new Element Ready, purpose-built bag lid speaker upgrade solution has been designed for the often harsh environments motorcycles are subject to out on the open road,” explained Jake Braaten, Rockford’s V.P. of Product Development & Engineering. “Our new drop in solution allows for the upgrade of your existing factory Boom!™ Audio and Boom!™ Stage 1 bag lids with our top-of-the-line Power Series motorcycle-specific speakers. Now your ride will sound as good as it looks.”
TMS57 compatibility includes: Boom!™ Audio Saddlebag Speaker Kit (model years 2006 – 2013):Road King, Electra Glide, Street Glide, Road GlideBoom!™ Audio Stage I Saddlebag Speaker Kit (model years 2014 and newer):Electra Glide, Ultra Limited, Street Glide, Road Glide
TMS57 specifications include:
- Carbon-Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Cone
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- Co-Molded Cone and Surround
- Poly-Cotton Spider
- Santoprene Front Isolation Spider
- High Power 35.5mm Voice-Coil
- Ultra-Efficient Neodymium Dual Magnet Motor Structure
- Ultra-High Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer Frame
- Integrated Spade Terminals
- Integrated 6dB Crossover with High Power Polyester Capacitor
- Ultra-Efficient 25mm Proprietary Film Dome Tweeter
- Neodymium Tweeter with Integrated Phase Plug and ASA Grill
- Low Profile Coaxial Tweeter Design
- Discreet (Hidden) Tweeter Wire
- Factory HD Connector for Plug-n-play Operation
- Warranty: 2 years
For more information, visit Rockford Fosgate.