Do away with engine oil blowback with Arlen Ness's new Big Sucker Stage 1 Air Cleaner Kit for M8 Engines. For more info, visit www.arlenness.com.
- The new Big Sucker™ Stage 1 performance intake for Milwaukee-Eight™ engines adds new & improved features to our original industry leading air cleaner.
- New patent-pending hidden breather backing plate technology is a step up from our original patented system. Each breather is o-ringed at the heads, passes through the backing plate and exits inside the mouth of the throttle body through proprietary breather tubes.
- Our breathing system eliminates oil issues associated with M8 engines by directing any excess breather oil back into the engine. To ensure no oil saturates the filter and restricts your airflow, we also integrated a new patent-pending oil reservoir that can be serviced when you service the filter element.
- Smooth radius air inlet for unobstructed air flow.
- New aluminum filter top plate has integrated filter mounting studs for increased durability while eliminating the need for additional filter mounting hardware.
- High performance filters are made from black pre-oiled cotton for the best in airflow and filtration. Filter are washable and re-usable.
- Stage 1 kits accept Ness custom covers for exposed look & most 18-up Softail factory air cleaner covers.
- Backing plates available in gloss black or chrome finish.
- Each M8 Big Sucker™ Stage I kit includes one-piece backing plate, breather tubes, performance filter, filter top, gaskets, oil reservoir and necessary hardware.